Says FBR's focus should be on tax evaders instead of harassing regular tax payers.
Joint Working Groups formed; high-level coordination council to monitor progress.
Shipments en route being recalled; up to 800 containers stuck.
The decline in profitability is mainly attributable to a 10.47pc increase in cost of goods sold.
State Bank's governor says economic uncertainty in the country has ended.
"Dismissing a player of de Villiers’ caliber is like a dream coming true and I am very happy with my performance.”
The data shows that the country received investments worth $1.451bn during the first 7 months of current fiscal year.
This is the seventh consecutive year the country is faced with a short crop of around 4.8m bales.
Honda makes its popular Civic model at the factory, 70 miles (115kms) west of London.
The Pakistan Mortgage Refinance Company will provide long-term fixed rate funding to HBFC.
- Roadmap for $21bn Saudi investment finalised
- Foreign investment down 17pc
- India halts cement purchases from Pakistan
- Cotton production short by 6.83pc
- Stocks downward drive continues for fourth day
- Pakistan State Oil's profit plunges 50pc
- China accuses US of trying to block its tech development
- HBFC to get R3.6bn for low-cost housing
- The choice is yours, Mr PM
- It’s time to change the model
- Rupee report: Weekly rupee-dollar parity
- KSE 100-share index fluctuations
- External sector is getting better but weaknesses linger on
- Only option is to limit cane cultivation
- Paddy fields can’t do without mechanised farming
- Oil imports surge to $8.7bn in seven months