Cabinet members call CPEC spending "a joke", blast previous government for inaction.
With tight fiscal position and revenue shortfall, PSDP continues to shrink this fiscal year.
Stock market stages robust rally as brokers, investors jubilant over outcome of meeting with PM and his team on Sunday.
65pc of farmers say unavailability of good quality seed another major constraint hampering agri activities in province.
Bankers believe tightening of illegal transactions producing positive results as inflows come through banking channels.
Counsel describes price as "unjustified"; agriculture secretary given notice for Dec 18.
Crushing delayed as millers demanded export of surplus sugar, release of rebate outstanding against previous exports.
Urjit Patel resigns alleging government interference in central bank policy.
Sales of iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X halted as Qualcomm granted injunctions against Apple subsidiaries.
With reserves that are only enough to cover a 1.5 month import bill, the SBP can't defend the rupee even if it wants to.
- Govt releases 41pc less funds for development projects
- Water scarcity hits major crops in Balochistan
- Remittances jump over 12pc in five months
- Balochistan cabinet shocked by CPEC presentation
- Index shoots up 738 points after PM visit
- India’s central bank chief quits after spat with government
- Chinese court bans iPhone sales in patent dispute
- Active buying on cotton market