Up to 15pc for foreign direct investment could disappear.
Reports made public on directives of PM Imran Khan who wants stern action against those found involved in the crises.
Most of the $70b package focuses on easing financial and liquidity requirements for banks to free up cash for lending.
The meeting will likely take place later in the week, sources say.
Broader reasons of decline are listed as cancellation of orders from buyers and diminished availability of ships.
Information has been uploaded on a virtual data room for pre-qualified buyers, says Privatisation Commission.
The lockdown will be eased after April 14, says Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah.
Headline inflation dropped to 10.2pc in March from 12.4pc in February.
The govt's first priority should be taking complementary actions to minimise disruptions of lockdown, says official.
The restriction on wheat transportation could result in shortages in Punjab, says official.
Exchange Rates for Currency Notes
|Countries||Selling (Rs.)||Buying (Rs.)|
‘Initially, French beans fetched Rs4,800 per 50 kilograms. Now the price has fallen to Rs300-500.
Investing in health facilities has taken precedence over all other considerations to fight Covid-19.
There’re plenty of startups whose industry is countercyclical to this virus. They will most probably come out as gainers
Published in Dawn, The Business and Finance Weekly, March 30th, 2020
- Containers pile up at port as export orders cancelled
- Chinese firms begin due diligence of Pakistan Steel Mills
- Sindh industrialists seek reopening of production units
- Stocks recover 3,512 points
- SBP expands scope of relief package
- TECH TALK: Haball seeks big pay-off in automating payments
- WB cuts growth forecast, slump to persist through 2021
- Exports dip in March amid global slowdown
- Cement sales fall 17pc
- Opec+ debates biggest-ever oil cut as virus destroys demand
- World shares edge lower
- EM sell-off worsens
- Stocks gain 839 points on rising crude prices
- Govt, IPPs gear up for crucial capacity payment talks
- PM wants resumption of construction, CPEC work
- Pressure builds against lockdown