Volumes were led primarily by chemical company stocks as the benchmark index closed above 52,000 points.
Re-appropriates Rs53.4bn from 213 slow-moving projects
Shah was highly critical of the FBR for holding back Rs300 billion of exporters’ refund claims
Apart from Beijing, the planned RCEP pact would group the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
Experts say ruling may not go far enough to stem the flow of lower-priced sweetener into the world’s top importer.
Data released by PBS on Monday showed the decline in export proceeds was also evident in rupee terms.
ICI, which is part of the Yunus Brothers Group, stated that the transaction is subject to requisite regulatory approvals
'The finance minister told the delegation the government has given enough concessions to farmers.'
The desk was inaugurated jointly by US Commercial Counsellor Steve Knode and the Acting President of LCCI Amjad Ali Jawa
Women are expected to comprise up to 25% of loan recipients.
- Planning Commission reallocates funds to complete 101 projects
- Govt failed to accomplish economic goals, says Khurshid
- Textile, clothing exports record nominal decline
- ICI acquires pharma facility, brands for Rs1.9bn
- Index ends higher as oil, bank shares lead advance
- Govt-farmers talks fail
- SECMC signs 3.8m-tonne coal supply agreement
- ‘Quality of life on rise for many Africans’
- No trade talks before Brexit bill settled, EU tells London
- Turkey, Russia sign pact for lifting trade restrictions
- Merkel says euro is ‘too weak’ due to ECB policy
- Chinese online retailer developing one-tonne delivery drones
- Businesses face diverse emotions
- Tweaking the path to growth
- What is the future of manufacturing?
- Rupee weak against dollar