Commerce minister offers market access to Turkish manufacturers as negotiations on FTA enter final round.
Local firms and right-wing nationalists blame Beijing for inflicting trade losses and supporting Pakistan.
Modern printing machinery will be used to enhance the printing capacity and improve quality of banknotes.
Total liquid reserves dropped by $88 million to $19.94 billion on Aug 11.
Stocks of 358 companies were traded in the day, of which only 50 advanced while 298 declined and 10 remained unchanged.
The project will cost $4bn; requests for land allotment have been submitted to Sindh, Balochistan govts.
China has been the main contributor to net inflows.
Current infrastructure for petrol reserves is significantly lower than required level
KSE-100 gains 288 points to close at 44,187 points.
Complaint against campaign for a Colgate-Palmolive product filed by main competitor Reckitt Benckiser Pakistan Ltd.
- Havoc persists on PSX amidst political turmoil
- Turkey urged to reciprocate market access
- SBP to upgrade printing machines
- Hubco profit drops 9pc
- Reserves slide continues
- BRICS plans $1.5bn lending for S. Africa
- Indian rules for power grid, telecoms aim at China
- Businesses yet to change strategic planning due to Brexit: survey