In June, the last month of the outgoing fiscal year, the big industry posted a negative growth of 5.05pc.
The key contributor to this lower production was the closure of production by Honda Atlas Cars.
Currency dealers said the dollar buying has drastically dropped these days due to strict documentation.
"The completion of CPEC will not only benefit Pakistan and China, but also the entire region," says the prime minister.
Authorities say the extension is intended to afford consumers necessary time to transition away from Huawei equipment.
Central bank of Federal Republic of Germany's report suggests that euro zone's biggest economy is now in a recession.
Economists skeptical about a resolution to Trump's trade wars, although 64pc said a "superficial agreement is possible".
The plant will be set up by the China Power Hub Generation Company (CPHGC) under the CPEC project.
Supervisory bodies recommended at federal, provincial levels to decide if there is sufficient evidence against suspects.
The output from another was drastically cut to ensure smooth flow of expensive, imported LNG into the gas network.
- Big industry contracts 3.6pc in FY19
- Car sales plunge by 42pc in July
- Tough measures hampering dollar buying
- Greek PM on EU tour to soften fiscal targets
- India eases condition for shadow lenders
- Regulations for employees’ contributory funds notified
- Huawei gets 90-day reprieve in US ban
- Stocks bounce back with a 798-point rally