Brent crude futures rose as much as 3.3 per cent to $74.31 a barrel.
PM's Adviser on Finance Abdul Hafeez Shaikh wants procedure simplified, presented to larger group for consultations.
Certain institutions face difficulties and require govt support to improve performance, says official.
SAPM Firdous Awan says Asad Umar a "family member" in PTI team, hopes he will be back soon.
Key industries including textile, chemicals, pharma and electrical machinery see inflows jumping 50-800pc.
Altaf Hussain and other MQM leaders have been booked in a case pertaining to alleged money laundering.
European Commission president hopes Britain will "make use of this time and not waste it again".
Saarc Chamber's president says core trade issues must be addressed in South Asia.
Multi-billion dollar property and transportation project in KL to be resurrected.
Market takes investors on roller coaster ride as sentiment changes between hopes and apprehensions.
- Outdated techniques in the modern world
- EU can’t keep extending Brexit deadline: Juncker
- Special Report: Machiavellian middlemen
- Tech talk: A local startup bets the bank on electronic payments
- Deadly pesticides for profit
- Malaysia to revive second key China-linked project
- No walls on our borders
- Uzbekistan, S.Korea sign $12bn deals