CJP takes notice of wedding marquees set up on land belonging to Punjab University.
Nawaz Sharif says his wife’s condition is critical and doctors have kept her on life support.
Bus hostess murdered in Faisalabad for rejecting marriage proposal, suspected killer remanded for four days
The killing, which took place on June 9, came into the limelight when video of the suspect abusing the woman went viral.
Maulvi Bahadur Jan was taken into custody before he was able to board a private airline's flight to Dubai.
"The Supreme Court will monitor all steps online and I will personally supervise the matter," CJP Nisar says.
The bodies of 20-year-old Faraz, and Osama, 19, were recovered and handed over to their relatives on Monday.
Three levies personnel have lost their lives in a targeted attack near Quetta's Killi Bangulzai on Eid day.
Military officials say terrorists attacked army posts along the border in Shawal in an apparent attempt to overrun them.
Farooq Sattar seems to be the sole loser in the battle that began on Feb 5 over MQM-P leadership.
The ill-fated family of local journalist Rahmatullah Safi was visiting tourist spot Silyazzai on Eid.
- IPI condemns intimidation of news organisations
- The derelict route to Iran
- Two Pakistanis who accidentally crossed Indian border return
- Ex-CJP’s party challenges Imran’s eligibility for polls
- Levies man among seven shot dead in Balochistan
- Internal security linked with marginalised groups’ assimilation into society: Nacta
- Landslides kill three children in Zhob
- Miftah rejects NAB allegations
- ECP sets aside BHC order on Quetta constituencies
- Three soldiers martyred in attacks on border posts
- ECP overturns BHC order of transferring two returning officers
- Reality, reason and rumour in the age of WhatsApp
- AJK president for more serious response to UN report on Kashmir
- BNP-M warns of action against member who joined interim govt
- Tribal elder’s house blown up in Kohlu
- Cleric returns nine months after his kidnapping
- Three killed in coach-car collision
- Case registered against Aamir Liaquat
- 10-strong KP caretaker cabinet sworn in
- Recruitment by caretakers to be deemed poll rigging, says PPP
- France keen on boosting defence cooperation with Pakistan: envoy
- Pakistan committed to peace, says army chief
- Nawaz gets last chance to present final arguments in Avenfield properties case
- Amnesty seeks end to ‘crackdown’ on dissent