Sidhu says he comes to Pakistan with the message of love.
Petitioner says FIA director general is brother of a GDA candidate.
Summons law and order meeting for Sunday morning.
Director Dr Hamzullah denies all allegations.
NAB submits an 11-page reply to the Islamabad High Court.
Bhiki police register a case against unidentified killers and start an investigation.
Both Kamran and Basharat appear before the court and narrated their points of view before the chief justice.
Rao Anwar allowed to leave city to celebrate Eid.
Shahbaz says last elections were worst in country’s history in terms of rigging; Bilawal calls Imran ‘PM-select’.
Visitors have to navigate through beautiful, often naturally trodden tracks to get to the large animal enclosures.
- Jam Kamal elected Balochistan CM
- NAB opposes suspension of Sharifs’ sentences
- The ‘founder’ of PTI also rises
- Another Jam back on the throne in Naya Balochistan
- Massive reshuffle at federal, provincial levels on the cards
- APNS welcomes Fawad as information minister
- MPA donates 5-year salary for dams, martyrs’ heirs
- POLLS EXPLAINED IN Colours: General elections 2018
- No evidence found against AKD in EOBI case: FIA
- SC gives voting rights to overseas Pakistanis
- Threat to ban Twitter in Pakistan worries digital experts
- GB CM’s degree challenged
- Army chief hosts dinner in honour of clergy
- Bench hearing Sharifs’ pleas remains unchanged
- Jam Kamal to face Younis Zehri in election for CM of Balochistan today
- Quick justice is a must, says BHC CJ
- Minister leads Pakistan’s delegation at Vajpayee’s funeral
- Oct 14 fixed for by-polls in 41 NA, PA constituencies
- Report warns of unprecedented housing crisis
- IHC advises PTI to open its accounts to public scrutiny
- Asia Pacific Group finds ‘deficiencies’ in Pakistan’s FATF action plan
- Pak-India DGMOs exchange Independence Day greetings
- FO rejects charges Pakistanis aided Taliban in Ghazni
- Balochistan Assembly to elect CM tomorrow