Aslam Masood is the chief financial officer of the Omni Group and alleged of being the 'mastermind' behind the scheme.
"I'm ready to have a live debate at just one hour's notice. If I fail to prove my claims, I'm prepared to go to jail."
The arrested men are suspected of supplying drugs to students in educational institutions of the capital: police
Screenshot used to mislead readers that government plans crackdown on criticism of prime minister, state institutions.
"I will discourage the introduction of such practices within the party in the future," says KP Governor Shah Farman.
Agency says its cyber crime circle has so far conducted 2,295 inquiries and registered 255 cases this year.
Large number of FC and Levies personnel reach site; help bring fire under control.
Safdar fears National Accountability Bureau will arrest him if he fails to appear before the bureau despite notices.
USC employees have been protesting against a suggestion to privatise utility stores in the country.
ATC extends senior leaders interim bail in the cases and set Nov 10 as date for indictment in five other cases.
- Gwadar to host lawmakers from 26 Asian countries
- Bizenjo opposes closure of brick kilns
- Nawaz strongly refutes high treason allegations against him
- JI chief opposes 18th Amendment rollback
- ATC rejects ex-senator Faisal Raza Abidi's plea for bail
- Senate panel wants ‘flawed, politically motivated’ ECL policy reformed
- Gwadar to be linked with Quetta through railway: minister
- OBITUARY: Anjum Niaz: a flair for writing
- MQM-P rejects Karachi by-polls defeat
- PM in S. Arabia to attend investment conference
- US envoy, COAS discuss regional situation
- ECC meets today to consider increase in power tariff
- Pakistani stall attracts dignitaries at Beijing exhibition
- Contractors body complains of victimisation by NAB
- Former Dawn staffer Anjum Niaz dies
- 19 killed in bus collision near D.G. Khan
- NP will not accept cut in Balochistan’s share: Bizenjo
- Cooperation between PAF and UAE air force reviewed
- The Rebel Optimist bags another international award
- PML-N wins AJK by-election
- Senior HEC official quits over plagiarism
- ‘Militant’ killed in Bolan
- Rally in AJK to pay homage to martyrs
- Couple booked for torturing young maid