One hundred others injured as speeding fuel tanker overturns, catches fire in Bahawalpur.
Talks held in Islamabad between Chinese foreign minister and FO.
A splinter group of outlawed Lashkar-i-Jhangvi claims responsibility
White House urges Pakistan to engage in direct talks with India to deescalate tensions.
JIT started with a WhatsApp call, says Sharif
Policemen gunned down by pillion riders laid to rest.
Customers, window-shoppers swarm markets in Lahore, Quetta, Multan and Karachi.
"It is time now for other stakeholders, especially Afghanistan, to do more."
Lawyers and experts feel the report will indicate a need for further investigations and probing.
- FIA team to probe JIT’s allegations against SECP chief
- Lawmaker Achakzai held for manslaughter
- Three militants killed in Peshawar raid
- Inaction of provincial governments over security alerts worries Nisar
- Parachinar twin blasts toll rises to 67
- Mianwali girl gets top position in UK law school
- Arms sales to India no threat to Pakistan: US
- Zardari wants probe into traffic warden’s killing in Quetta
- US condemns terror attacks in Pakistan
- One more Quetta blast injured dies
- 13 Zikri pilgrims injured in coach accident
- KARACHI 1943: A PROCESSION IN TRIUMPH
- Babar Awan parts ways with PPP, joins PTI
- 95pc tax records of PM’s family shared with JIT: FBR
- SC to indict Hashmi for contempt on July 10
- Channel asked to apologise for airing remarks against Sarfraz
- Pak Army troops’ level of preparedness hailed
- Suffering and pain in Quetta
- Vehicle that hit traffic warden in Quetta belongs to MPA
- No progress on drug treatment services SDG
- US-Pak cooperation imperative for peace in region: FO
- Sedition charges over Pakistan cricket win dropped
- ‘Safe havens’ are inside Afghanistan, Pakistan tells UN
- AJK budget passed in absence of opposition lawmakers