All three will be produced before the court on Monday to seek physical remand for further investigation, say police.
Four Pakistanis sustained minor injuries in attacks, discharged after receiving treatment, says foreign ministry.
SC urged to declare prohibition on live-streaming of proceedings as arbitrary and discriminatory.
PTI’s flagship project promises to cover whole of province in five years.
Condemn PBC’s executive committee for raising objection to KBA’s petition about former IHC judge Shaukat Siddiqui.
A brother-in-law of Punjab agriculture minister has been posted as chairman of the PAMRA.
Karachi flight dispatch centre received a phone call alerting about the bomb onboard the plane minutes before landing.
Cracks appear in the walls of the Khudaabad mosque raising fears that it may fall apart any moment.
- Foreign tourists face several problems, concede tour operators
- No need to launch movement as govt is crumbling: opposition
- Sindh lawyers’ bodies reject call for SC judge’s removal
- Balochistan seed project faces obstacles
- Sindh, KP ask PM to reverse decisions about renewable energy
- AJK govt must play leading role for Kashmir cause: PM
- Polio eradication campaign begins in Balochistan today
- Imran condemns terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka
- Stormy session likely as NA set to meet today
- Dawn staffer grieved
- Fazl asks PM to step down, demands fresh elections
- Ex-secretary, aides booked for trying to obstruct arrest
- Bilawal surprised at ‘abruptness’ of cabinet reshuffle
- Railways minister rules out presidential system
- Rs10bn sought from Centre for flood-hit people, says Langove
- Gang held for looting dozens of shops in one night
- India urged to issue travel documents to AJK women settled in held Kashmir
- Mosque ransacked in Karachi
- Khurshid assails induction of unelected people into cabinet
- Shehryar Afridi to head ‘devolved’ ministry
- Acres of grabbed land vacated
- Ex-secretary held by NAB in RPP case
- AJK president praises armed forces for defending country
- Immunisation week in Balochistan from 24th