LHC rejects Rafique brothers' request for bail.
PML-N claims agreements for sharing information about Pakistanis’ foreign accounts were signed by its govt, not PTI’s.
Says construction of new structures can continue "in accordance with the law".
Package includes implementation of job, education, housing quotas, skill training, religious education in govt schools.
Workers say that despite conducting polio drive for years, they don't get health allowances.
"You are busy in drafting PC-1s while the general public badly needs healthcare, education and other civic facilities."
Judge issues notice to Landhi prison chief over absence of under-trial banker from hearing.
Minister says no need for committee after decision to do away with secretariat for merged areas.
- Interim bail of Zardari, Faryal extended in ‘fake’ accounts case
- Situation in Balochistan deplorable: CJP
- ECP members from Sindh, Balochistan to retire next month
- Lady health workers boycott anti-polio drive in GB
- Accused in RPPs case turns approver against former PM
- Rally held to condemn abuses in held-Kashmir
- PFUJ deplores raid on journalist’s house in Karachi
- Policeman, friend killed in accident
- Anti-polio campaign launched in Balochistan
- President urges NAB to plug financial leakages
- 130 Hindu pilgrims arrive in Pakistan
- Rs1 billion donated by overseas Pakistanis for dams since July
- Balochistan voices concern over its share in CPEC projects
- Nationwide polio campaign starts today
- Call for making UN suggestions on human rights public
- Home department wants Shahbaz’s house declared sub-jail
- Walk held for preservation of Mehrgarh civilisation sites
- Govt taking steps to end corruption, says Alyani
- No injustice to be done during anti-encroachment drive: PM
- Local firms stop producing life-saving medicines
- GB legislators criticise govt stance over region’s status
- Woman, daughter killed at court
- Couple dies of suffocation in Hunza
- Petition seeks law minister’s removal from PBC