Former PM has decided not to join the probe till SC decides his review petition against his disqualification.
Nisar blames unnamed advisors for disastrous situation PML-N has faced in the wake of Nawaz's disqualification.
Court observes that it requires further assistance from Mota's counsel and deputy prosecutor general in the appeal.
Leader of Opposition Khursheed Shah says process of finding new chief will be completed till October.
Balochistan, KP lose one member each as PM Abbasi reconstitutes council.
The regulatory board issued a warning to Geo, HUM TV and ARY for airing 'indecent content' without explaining why
"NAB can’t initiate new cases or inquiries against the provincial government departments or provincial office holders."
Local administration, police suggest PM postpone visit till arrest of driver of the vehicle involved in the accident.
Relatives of martyred students of Army Public School, Peshawar, demand a judicial commission under the SC's supervision.
- Bajwa urges students to be wary of hostile talk on social media
- Punjab gets lion’s share in reconstituted CCI
- Sharif claims it’s wrong to suggest he fell out with every army chief
- SECP declines to give details of Chaudhary Sugar Mills case to Senate panel
- Portfolios allocated to PM’s advisers, special assistants
- Protest over US action against Hizbul Mujahideen
- Intra-Kashmir trade resumes amid protest threats
- ECP gets NA-120 voters data to test-run biometric machines
- Four killed in road accident
- SC halts PP-4 by-election process
- NA passes bill to protect ‘whistleblowers’ in corruption cases
- Zardari pours cold water on Nawaz Sharif’s talks plans
- US general briefed on anti-terror efforts
- ECP turns down two PTI requests
- ‘Ailing’ PPP leader wants SC nod for treatment abroad
- Notice issued to Chinese company
- Five National Assembly standing committees without heads
- Shujaat’s mission to unite PML factions fails
- SECP record tampering case: Judge questions Zafar Hijazi’s sole liability
- TNFJ calls for curbing foreign funding for religious groups
- Religious freedom under attack in Pakistan: US Secretary of State Tillerson
- Independence Day celebrated with jazz concert at UN
- Abbasi inducts five special assistants into cabinet
- Talks with Kabul to boost trust