"First they paralysed the executive, then they snatched away the authority of the Parliament," says ex-PM.
Says ex-PM Sharif should have been put behind bars a long time ago.
"Our supreme leader will remain Nawaz Sharif. Whosoever will be new party chief will have to follow his orders.”
Abbasi will first visit Turkmenistan and then proceed to Afghanistan during the two-day visit.
Speakers at jirga agreed that CPEC is for development of the country, including Balochistan.
Justice Siddiqui, in a short order, stated that the proceedings had been dropped “by showing grace and kindness”.
An individual disqualified under Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution cannot serve as head of a political party: SC.
Appeals say ATC "committed grave error, illegality by acquitting" 26 men; ask court to increase sentence of 31 convicts.
Arrest of the officer considered close to the CM has stoked rumours about a possible storm brewing for Shahbaz.
- Imran plans rally to express solidarity with judges
- Public hangings in child abuse, murder cases opposed
- PM Abbasi to embark on two-country visit today
- Jirga vows to foil bid to misguide Baloch youths
- Remarks being attributed to judges out of context, says Justice Khosa
- IHC drops contempt case against TV channel
- Man killed in LoC mine blast
- Importance of mother tongue highlighted
- Imran warns Nawaz not to use parliament against judiciary
- Cabinet clears imported cars stranded at port
- Disclosure about toll plaza contract startles Senate
- Pakistan, Russia form panel to step up military cooperation
- IHC issues notices to TV anchor, analysts for ‘ridiculing verdict’ on Valentine's day
- Rs1 billion approved for Gwadar’s development schemes
- Sikh leader meets Shahbaz
- Kashmala named ombudsperson on women’s harassment
- IHC may take up contempt petition against Sharif
- Baloch leader distances himself from separatist movement
- China in talks with Baloch militants to secure CPEC projects, says FT
- PML-N plans to discuss judges’ behaviour in parliament
- 122 ‘sectarian incidents’ took place in Pakistan since 2013, NA told
- SC asks sugar mills, farmers to sort out issues by tomorrow
- Rabbani terms Pak-China ties bulwark against western designs
- Sharif, Zehri discuss Senate poll strategy