Court turns down NAB's application; prohibits discussions on Hudaibiya reference from being aired on TV channels.
Court summons two more prosecution witnesses; hearing adjourned until Dec 19.
JI's long march is aimed at exerting pressure on the federal government to revoke the Frontier Crimes Regulation.
Court orders Dar's guarantor to present former finance minister before court in three days, submit Rs500,000 for bail.
Protesters allege mill owners are exploiting growers in Sindh, not paying them support price announced by govt.
The newly constituted committee will submit its report to the provincial government within next 15 days.
ANP threatens to part ways with combined opposition; PPP refuses to cooperate till party demands are met.
Raids conducted in Charsadda, Mohmand Agency and Bajaur Agency; main culprit behind attack remains absconding.
Police book suspect for double murder.
- Chaudhrys, Sheikh Rashid lend support to PAT ‘cause’
- ECP taking steps to raise participation of women in polls: official
- Babar Ghori, Shamim Siddiqui quit MQM-London
- US, Pakistan engage in quiet diplomacy to improve ties
- Zardari blames Sharif, Imran for ‘crisis’
- Number of migrants from Pakistan is increasing
- Kashmiris seek global help for self-determination
- Minister of state refuses to withdraw resignation despite PM’s request
- Appointment of PTDC chief challenged in court
- 100 per cent open defecation-free Punjab by 2025 planned
- Need stressed for protecting human rights
- Bullet-riddled body of Taliban militant found
- Two coal miners killed
- PTI and PSP join PPP in backing Qadri
- India responds to Asif’s letter by renewing allegations
- Politics of sit-ins should be shunned, says Nisar
- Afghanistan, Pakistan have common enemies: envoy
- PPP lashes out at PTI, JUI-F
- 77 more Baloch militants surrender
- PIA’s foreign operations to be suspended if standards not improved: report
- US move on Jerusalem termed a conspiracy against world peace
- Two killed in gas-related incidents
- Hazara man injured in firing
- Two wounded in Hub blast