Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik built a solid fourth-wicket stand to take the side home after openers fell cheaply.
Shahzadi was on the trail of an Indian national who had gone missing in Pakistan when she disappeared in Aug 2015.
Court says Sharif held assets beyond known sources of income.
Refusing to comment on the reasons for his resignation, Babar raises questions over parliamentarians visiting the GHQ.
Most of the people arrested belong to MQM-L, MQM-P, PPP and PSP.
The review board turned down the government's request for extending detention of four other leaders of the organisation.
Pakistan secures gold medal in the exercise designed to test leadership, self-discipline, courage and determination.
Parties warned that their registration will be cancelled if they fail to comply with Elections Act 2017.
Earlier this week, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar chief Umar Khalid Khorasani was killed in a drone strike in Paktia.
- Pakistan sees improvement in ties with US
- Rare LoC officialdom compassion after woman’s death in AJK
- Probe into ‘illegal’ appointments in NAB comes to a halt
- Tug of war between ECP and PTI deepens
- Former PM to return for next court hearing
- Senators briefed on GB development projects
- PTI hails Sharif’s indictment as ‘monumental’ day in judicial history
- QAU faculty demands VC’s removal
- PTI asks Khursheed Shah to take notice of irregularities in road projects
- Pakistan, Afghanistan in angry tangle over border fence
- Cabinet allows delimitation on basis of provisional census data
- US seeks India’s help to ‘keep an eye’ on Pakistan
- UK mulling hate speech charges against Altaf Hussain
- More than 200 URLs blocked in Pakistan in three years: report
- Projects worth Rs14 billion approved for GB
- NAB not meant for political revenge: chairman