"The completion of CPEC will not only benefit Pakistan and China, but also the entire region," says the prime minister.
Vawda says under the accord New Delhi is obligated to provide information about 'extraordinary flood' to Pakistan.
Qaim Ali Shah has been granted pre-arrest interim bail against Rs500,000 surety bonds till August 29.
PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari and PML-N president Shahbaz Sharif did not attend the conference.
Police find no indication of a short circuit having caused the blaze; officer suspects miscreants' involvement.
The top businessman is one of the accused persons in the fake accounts case.
The civilian death toll in the Indian firing over the last 24 hours has risen to three, officials and residents say.
The matter of Justice Isa writing to President Alvi does not constitute misconduct sufficient for his removal: council.
- Pakistan alarmed at Indian attitude over water treaty
- MPC accuses govt of ‘sellout’ on Kashmir
- Qaim gets pre-arrest bail in fake accounts case
- ‘CPEC Authority’ being set up for timely completion of projects: PM
- President to address joint sitting of parliament on 30th
- Seven-year-old village boy injured in Indian firing dies
- Alyani seeks chieftains’ help in resolving tribal disputes
- Aid cut improved ties with Pakistan: Trump
- Balochistan CTD capacity to be increased: CM
- Govt officials urged to address students’ problems
- All economic, social indicators nosedived in PTI rule: PML-N
- Two martyred in Indian shelling in AJK
- Four members of former Aman Lashkar killed in bomb blast
- Accounts suspension on Kashmir issue raised with Twitter, Facebook: ISPR
- Suspects involved in BNP-M leader’s killing identified: minister
- Shehryar urges world to help avoid human disaster in occupied Kashmir
- Balochistan CM kicks off tree plantation drive
- Kashmir issue on top of today’s multiparty conference agenda
- Uplift projects be launched without delay, says Alyani
- Two gunned down in Jhal Magsi
- BNP-M leader among four gunned down in Khuzdar
- Seven killed as landslide hits three houses in AJK village
- Qaim seeks pre-arrest bail in fake accounts case
- Bail pleas of PTM leaders in Kharqamar post clash case rejected