Chinese government lauds Pakistan's efforts in enhancing peace and stability in the region.
Siraj says JI doesn't want to "weaken the KP government" few days before the budget.
Many citizens seem totally dejected at the idea of losing the scenic location to upscale developments.
CJP says apex court never stopped authorities from providing ‘permissible security’ to ex-PM Nawaz Sharif.
"We want Pakistan, our iron brother, to develop," says ambassador Yao Jing on the second day of CPEC Summit.
After Hamza Ali Abbasi's character reveal, we now get a glimpse of Ahad Raza Mir and Hania Amir
The accused used pistol and hatchets to carry out the double murder apparently under the custom of Karo-kari: police.
FIA Cyber Crimes director says it is hard to identify the culprits behind the alleged threats made to President Trump.
List contains names of 8.1 million new voters, a 21pc increase from the last election.
Alice Wells holds talks with Tehmina Janjua; more issues have been added to an already heavy agenda.
- Over 14m users’ data compromised in Careem cyber attack
- Pakistan’s help sought to trace threats to Trump: FIA
- SC calls auditor general, finance secretary in plea against ERRA
- Deadline for voter registration ends today
- Sanjrani’s brother illegally appointed Saindak Metals MD: NAB
- Pervez Khattak granted bail by ATC in 2014 sit-in case
- NAB’s prosecutor general to get Rs1.5m pay, facilities
- Iranian forces fire mortar shells from across border
- SC tells Geo to pay salaries ‘at the earliest’
- PTM seeks formation of commission on extrajudicial killings
- Bodies formed for compensation to NWA shopkeepers
- 23 NAB officers fired for misconduct, negligence
- CJP removes vice chancellors of four Punjab universities
- Mechanism ready for resolution of KE-SSGC row
- Polio drives kick off in Balochistan, KP, Fata today
- Nawaz, Maryam return to face NAB court today
- Imran assails PPP, PML-N over charter of democracy
- AKU-EB signs accord with Balochistan govt and Unicef
- Asif leaves for China today to attend SCO meeting
- NA panel to take up four ordinances on Economic Reforms Package today
- Soldier killed in Miramshah IED blast
- Absconders can’t be barred from polls under law: Dar
- US praises Pakistan’s civilian control
- Balochistan PA demands withdrawal of agriculture tax