Earlier, a van sped into a street packed with tourists in Barcelona, killing at least 13 and injuring hundreds.
Local firms and right-wing nationalists blame Beijing for inflicting trade losses and supporting Pakistan.
US president sides with White supremacists who oppose removal of monuments.
Officer warns US has “credible, viable military options” for dealing with the errant regime.
The girl was assaulted several times allegedly by an uncle who has since been arrested.
Court orders victims of razing be paid “individual, collective and symbolic” reparations.
“On the side of those who combat racism and xenophobia. Our common fight, yesterday and today," Macron tweeted.
$15m will be pumped monthly from the next month to support of relief, humanitarian and development projects in Gaza.
"The area of operation of CTF-150 spans over the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Oman."
The attack caused panic on the streets of Spain's largest city and drew condemnation from world leaders.
The US is trying to help India defeat Pakistan’s rightful stance on the Kashmir dispute.
Sources reveal the deal was approved exclusively for the army.
Group was designated a 'terrorist organisation' by US authorities weeks after leader was declared a 'global terrorist'.
Those who register with the authorities can secure temporary permission to stay in Pakistan until the end of the year.
- 13 dead as van rams crowd in Barcelona ‘terror attack’
- Muslim-baiter politician wears burqa in Australia’s Senate
- ICC rules jihadist liable for 2.7m euros for Timbuktu rampage
- 10-year-old Indian assault victim gives birth to baby girl
- Peace with North Korea a ‘possibility’: top US general
- Critics cry foul as Hong Kong democracy leaders get jail
- Removal of confederate monuments sad, says Trump
- Emma Stone tops list of best paid actresses
- What will North Korea’s Kim do next?
- In America’s south, militias prepare for battle
- Romania’s Roma rise up with revolutionary theatre
- Fracas between Chinese, Indian troops along border in Ladakh area
- Sweden to raise defence budget
- Merkel reaches out to young voters on YouTube
- Iran’s military chief in rare visit to Turkey for Syria talks
- Philippine police kills 32 in drugs war’s bloodiest day
- Indonesia replicates Duterte’s ‘bloody war’ on drugs
- Bangladesh sees fresh influx of Rohingya from Myanmar
- Fears for 600 still missing in Sierra Leone floods
- Britain seeks Brexit without borders for Northern Ireland
- Lebanon abolishes ‘marry your rapist’ law
- Suicide attack kills seven Iraqi security personnel
- Indonesian president pledges to tackle extremism, inequality
- ‘Rot is deep’ at Indian hospital where 85 children died