Turkish president says “all those who played a role in the murder of Khashoggi” will have to face punishment.
Mobs of Hindu hardliners prevented women aged 10 to 50 from getting into the Sabarimala temple complex despite SC order.
Sources close to the regime have also hinted at a broader programme to bring dissidents back to the kingdom.
Erdogan has stopped short of directly pointing the finger at Riyadh.
The arrest comes after PM Hasina criticised his comment and urged female journalists to file charges against him.
HRW says the systematic use of torture could amount to a crime against humanity under UN's Convention against Torture.
Two French women were convicted in 2012 for wearing the niqab.
Leading Islamic scholar Tariq Ramadan is charged with raping two women in France.
The car with diplomatic number plates was found in an underground car park.
The musical version will be written, produced and directed by Oscar winner, Guillermo del Toro
Congress is working to build an opposition front with other parties in preparation for the vote.
Premier says "it is time" for India to realise that solution to Kashmir dispute lies in dialogue.
Pakistan assails the fresh ‘killing spree’; Kashmiri leaders call for strike today.
The emergency response centre says 168 people were injured in the accident.
- Turkish police find ‘abandoned Saudi consulate car’ in Istanbul
- US security chief in Moscow as nuclear treaty hangs in balance
- Saudi dissidents fear ‘long arm’ of state after Khashoggi’s murder
- Congress will not name Rahul Gandhi as PM candidate
- Two Koreas, UN forces agree to remove weapons at border
- China, Asean start inaugural joint maritime drills
- Trump says US to start cutting aid as migrant caravan rolls on
- ‘We failed them’: Australia offers rare national apology to child sex abuse victims
- Africa’s oldest president, Cameroon’s Biya, wins seventh term
- Oxford Islamic scholar Ramadan claims consensual sex in French rape case
- US president’s ratings jump ahead of midterm elections
- Israel reopens border crossings with Gaza
- Two rhinos die in Chad after relocation from South Africa
- Saudi FM calls Khashoggi killing ‘grave mistake’, says crown prince was not aware
- US mulls over revoking recognition of transgender people, says NYT
- Sheep replace traffic in the heart of Madrid
- Local elections in Poland test support for ruling conservatives
- Comoros island inches back to life after uprising
- Hondurans resume march from Mexico to US
- Maldives strongman’s election defeat upheld by SC
- Jordan tells Israel it won’t renew 1994 land deal
- Migrants storm Spanish enclave in N. Africa
- Coalition air strike in Syria targets mosque used by IS
- Brexit transition must be short, says minister