Iranian official says US will fail to cut Iranian oil exports to zero.
Over 30 foreigners among those killed in eight blasts; Lankan govt says local Islamist group NTJ behind attacks.
The presidential poll was delayed until July 20, then pushed back again until September 28.
The two discussed the entire spectrum of bilateral relations and ways to further ties in diverse fields.
IS-linked news agency releases video of the four alleged "martyrdom-seekers" behind the attack.
Residents count several missile strikes, one of which apparently hit a military camp of forces loyal to Tripoli.
Giuliani mounts combative defence of Trump in Sunday talk show appearances that took aim at Mueller’s investigators.
The Justice and Development Party is still seeking a rerun of the March 31 Istanbul ballot.
The IRGC is a powerful faction in Iran that controls a business empire as well as elite armed and intelligence forces.
Some 831 arrests have been made and 42 people charged in connection with the ongoing Extinction Rebellion protests.
US special envoy suggests next phases will be about intra-Afghan dialogue and ceasefire.
Says "there are better ways of dealing with issues relating to implementation than resorting to unilateral suspension".
More than 27,000 schools and colleges have been ordered to form five-member committees to prevent sexual violence.
Teenager had refused to drop sexual harassment charges against her Islamic school principal.
- Sri Lanka blasts: some important facts
- Afghan supreme court extends Ghani’s term till elections
- Trump’s lawyer attacks Mueller report, sees nothing wrong in taking Russian information
- Bomber queued at hotel buffet before unleashing havoc
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’, throws up large plumes of smoke
- Morocco sees big protests for release of jailed activists
- Comedian Zelenskiy wins Ukrainian presidential race by landslide
- Air strikes and explosions hit Libyan capital
- $113m in cash found at Bashir’s home, says govt
- London climate protesters seek talks with govt
- US carves out exceptions for foreigners dealing with Revolutionary Guards
- New Istanbul mayor rallies supporters for ‘new beginning’
- London climate protest arrests top 700
- Woman’s brutal killing in Bangladesh triggers protests
- Militant attacks kill 50 soldiers across Syria
- Saudi coalition destroys Yemen rebels’ drone cave
- Columbine massacre remembered, 20 years on
- Woman accuses top Indian judge of sexual harassment
- Thai Navy to remove bitcoin-rich couple’s sea home
- Two teens held after killing of N. Irish journalist
- Yellow vest anger burns in France, fuelled by Notre Dame fire
- Indian poll watchdog stops web series on Modi
- Serbian ‘Lady Macbeth’ buried in late husband Milosevic’s grave
- Kosovo brings back citizens, children from Syria