At least 50 people were injured in suicide bombing: US counter terrorism official
No group has claimed responsibility so far.
What’s happened with Iran has brought parts of the Middle East toward Israel, Trump said after arrival in Israel.
The two leaders met briefly on the margins of the Islamic Summit in Riyadh.
Multiple civilians wounded in raid targeting months-long sit-in in hometown of Shia cleric.
The film's focus on feminism and tough love has resonated with audiences around the world
None of the countries possessing nuclear weapons participated in the writing of the treaty.
Position on the non-NPT member’s participation in the NSG has not changed: Chinese Foreign Ministry.
Trump was visiting Jerusalem's Old City a few miles away at the time.
Trump says that he “never mentioned the word or the name Israel” in his conversation with Russia's foreign minister.
Indian army on Tuesday had claimed to have carried out "punitive fire assaults" to discourage "infiltrators".
Pakistan will not be allowed to take part in PKL unless it "gets rid of its terrorism," says Indian sports minister.
Indian Army chief General Bipin Rawat awarded Major Nitin Gogoi for "sustained efforts" in counterinsurgency operations.
Paresh Rawal says Arundhati Roy, known for criticising Indian atrocities in Kashmir, should be tied to an army jeep.
- Palestinian shot dead by Israeli troops
- Four climbers die near top of Mount Everest in tragic weekend
- UN publishes first draft nuclear ban treaty
- Trump assures Ghani of his continued support
- US top court revokes two voting districts
- China reiterates opposition to India’s NSG quest
- Last performance for ‘the greatest show on earth’
- 26 ex-generals, 195 others go on trial in Turkey
- Flynn declines US Senate subpoena in Russia probe
- Dangal highest grossing non-US film in China
- Iran worries driving Arab states close to Israel, says Trump
- Indian activists condemn lynchings of ‘suspected’ traffickers
- Rouhani shrugs off threats
- Trump blazes trail with flight from Riyadh to Israel
- Major cabinet reshuffle in Sri Lanka
- Bomb on coup anniversary wounds 21 at Thai army hospital
- Israel signs $630m defence deal with India
- North Korea tests another missile
- US-Saudi defence package to reduce Iran’s influence, says State Department
- Game up for ‘fake’ asylum-seekers, says Australia
- American climber dies on Everest
- Polls show UK’s Conservatives losing ground
- Barred from WHO meet, Taiwan urges global ‘pressure’ on China
- Rouhani’s victory is good news for Iran, but not so for Trump and his allies